The long-awaited day has come!
The Posts By GhostTM website is up and running—and it is pretty freaking AMAZING.
At Posts By GhostTM, we ghostwrite tailored blog and website content for busy professionals (just like you!) to improve the search engine ranking of your company website through natural SEO and stellar content marketing, ensuring your business better connects with your target audience—every day.
Meet Colin, our irresistible new mascot!
He’s the ghost with the most!
From now forward, Robinson Writers will be conducting business over at the Posts By GhostTM website, so please head over and take a look!
You’re going to love it. I promise.
President, Posts By GhostTM
Owner, Robinson Writers
Well hello there,
Happy Halloween, everyone!
I’m excited to announce the preliminary unveiling of my new Posts By GhostTM logo by the lovely and talented Nora Richardson at Spot-On Branding!
Take a look at Posts By Ghost – A Spooky Case Study over at The Branding Spot blog to learn more about my fun new logo.
Pretty neat, huh?
I like how he’s so versatile. Colin the Clever Ghost has a LOT of personality.
How Cool is Colin?
I’m really excited to unveil my new business/website over at PostsByGhost.com. We’re a little behind though, so I’m expecting a soft launch by December 1st and a super cool total brand and website launch by January 2013 at the latest.
My new website will offer tips on SEO and best practices for effective copy and content writing. It’s going to be great.
Hey, here’s a last minute costume idea: GHOST!
Have a good one!
Owner, Robinson Writers
-and- Posts By GhostTM
Hello you fine website visitor you,
We know there’s not much here at the moment.
But there was. And there will be again. Soon!
There will also be 97% less sentence fragments.
In case you were wondering, Posts By GhostTM will soon be living HERE. We’re working diligently on a shiny, new website and brand for all your ghostwriting and content marketing needs! (We’re SO excited!)
Meanwhile, in place of a portfolio, please enjoy the following:
- A semi-autobiographical guest post by Robinson Writers Owner Niki Robinson, Writers@Work: Web Writing on the Write Now! Coach Blog.
- An FAQ-type guest post (also by Niki), Hiring a Ghostwriter For Your Blog on The Branding Spot blog, from Spot-On Branding.
- This testimonial: “Thanks Posts By GhostTM. It looks great. I appreciate the time and care you took in the editing process. It still looks like my message and my style of writing. You are good!” -Gladis Benavides, president, Benavides Enterprises, Inc
- Another testimonial: “I consider Niki Robinson one of my top writers. Niki gets in the guts of her subject, pulls out the facts and presents the story in a compelling readable style. She is indispensable to us.” -Jeff Jordan, managing editor of Historic Milwaukee Inc‘s quarterly publication, Echo
- Ok, ONE more: “I should’ve started working with Posts By GhostTM a year ago.” -Matt Richardson, CEO, SmartWave
You can also find us working on WriteCamp Milwaukee and (lately) volunteering for the upcoming Milwaukee Film Festival.
Interested in hiring a ghostwriter for YOUR company blog and/or your very own content marketing writer for your company website?
Please Contact Us Today! for more information. Check back soon for updates, too!
Thank you for visiting Robinson Writers!